i dont understand how superwholock is a thing. like why is that one fandom. how are those things related. thats like having a joint fandom for potatoes, parking lots, and the name Karen
This is lovely thank you kyrie!
1. I’m starting to look at my body as less of an enemy and more of a tool to create beautiful things and it’s really changed the way I treat myself and how I go about creating my art.
2. I have a lot of trivia knowledge of doctor who, lord of the rings, Harry potter, and dan brown books. All of which have landed me dates and/or friendships.
3. I don’t throw a pity party every time someone pushes me down. I always get up. I always keep fighting. No matter how much I hurt or I don’t want to be somewhere.
4. I can keep my cool in an argument. I have endless patience. I’ve never instigated a fight with anyone. And I can take a beating before I begin to get angry. The fight won is when two people can come to a mutual understanding without raising fists. Violence is pointless.
5. I’m actually a very talented artist. I graduated with the art award and I’ve been going to school for it. I’ll never be an expert. There’s always something to learn and new mediums to try. Right now my favorites are watercolor/gouache, ink, and graphite.
i love the Women Against Feminism that are like “I dont need feminism because i can admit i need my husband to open a jar for me and thats ok!” cause listen 1. get a towel 2. get the towel damp 3. put it on the lid and twist. BAM now men are completely useless. you, too, can open a jar. time to get a divorce